Are you trying to decide whether a conventional range or cooktop would work better for you? If you have the space for either option and are unsure which would best suit your needs, here are some thoughts to consider:
- Flexibility- can be built into any countertop.
- Optional burner configurations and add- on such as griddles and grills
- Can be substantionally more costly than conventional ranges.
- Installation costs more as it should be done by a professional.
- A restaurant style range can be a striking design element in the room.
- Easy installation
- Can often be swapped out without major remodeling costs.
- No variations on oven height or burner placement.