August 23, 2014

Kitchen and Home Appliance Forum : Subzero 700TR refrig, Cold at top, Warm at bottom

Welcome This is an OPEN FORUM. You don’t need to register to join in. Just click on a category and tell us what you think. To join an existing conversation, simply click on an existing topic and add your comments. Please, don’t be shy. Join in. We’re excited to hear what you have to say.
Current User: Guest
Please consider registering

Subzero 700TR refrig, Cold at top, Warm at bottom

UserPost

3:55 pm
October 1, 2011

ernie

Refrig is cold in top section, warm in bottom drawers.

I see the fan working which blows cold to the bottom.  With the top drawer out, you can bring on the fan by pushing in the bottom drawer only! Guessing it should not work that way.:) 

There are two [U]sets[/U] of drawer switches. One pair for each drawer.  Somehow one of the switches for the top drawer is frozen with ice, and peaking behind the back panel, I can see ice built up beside that one switch. I imagine we need to get that one working.  What would have cased ice right there only= and no where else?

Once if get that working, I', guessing I need to see baffles open and close – if I can get to them. 

[U]Are the baffles which control the top/bottom air flow, accessible through the top section with the big door, or through the bottom section with the drawers?[/U]

I see 4 screws which appear to hold in the back panel behind the two drawers plus a few screws at the top, near the fan.  I've removed all of them, but the back panel won't come out.  It is loose at the top and on the right, but something is holding it?  Any tips are much appreciated.:) 

Reply to Topic: Subzero 700TR refrig, Cold at top, Warm at bottom

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Guest Name (Required):

Guest EMail (Required):

Topic Reply:

Save New PostSmileys

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
11 + 10

Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell

About the Appliance . net forum

Most Users Ever Online:

Currently Online:

9 Guests

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 11

Topics: 741

Membership:

There are 15502 Members

There have been 540 Guests

There are 3 Admins

There is 1 Moderator

Top Posters:

servicetech – 160

pearlkumar – 89

jameshood – 26

soyer – 23

faye cuizon – 12

pandorasoem1 – 12

Administrators: ApplianceGuy (13 Posts), NightOwl (59 Posts), WorkinMan (2 Posts)

Moderators: ApplianceGuy (13 Posts)