December 1, 2015

Kitchen and Home Appliance Forum : Pull out spray tap attachment

Welcome This is an OPEN FORUM. You don’t need to register to join in. Just click on a category and tell us what you think. To join an existing conversation, simply click on an existing topic and add your comments. Please, don’t be shy. Join in. We’re excited to hear what you have to say.
Current User: Guest
Please consider registering

Search Forums:


Pull out spray tap attachment


2:17 pm
October 21, 2012


New Member

posts 1


Has anyone ever thought that it would be useful to have an attachment/ adapter for your tap  so that it acts like one of those expensive pull out spray taps you see, but without having to buy a new tap? Has anyone ever seen one, or wish they could have one? I find it annoying that I have to water down my dishes at a height so the water gets everywhere. It could be a small rubber product that fits all standard taps and is magnetic so you can extend it and then put it back in it's original position. I am a product designer conducting some market research and getting inspiration for ideas around the kitchen. Any feedback or suggestions would be very helpful.

Reply to Topic: Pull out spray tap attachment

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Guest Name (Required):

Guest EMail (Required):

Topic Reply:

Save New PostSmileys

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
8 + 4

Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell


About the Appliance . net forum

Most Users Ever Online:


Currently Online:

9 Guests

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 11

Topics: 1110

Posts: 1988


There are 26133 Members

There have been 597 Guests

There are 2 Admins

There are 0 Moderators

Top Posters:

sonia321 – 229

servicetech – 160

pearlkumar – 89

jameshood – 26

soyer – 23

faye cuizon – 12

Administrators: NightOwl (59 Posts), WorkinMan (2 Posts)