The Monogram Wall Oven with Advantium Speedcook Technology has led the way in oven performance, harnessing the power of intense halogen light to deliver results in minutes with this exclusive GE technology. Today, the Advantium pushes the boundaries of culinary innovation even further with a repertoire of cooking capabilities and enhanced design options.
New Monogram Advantium ovens now offer four separate cooking modes:
• Award-winning Speedcook technology delivers oven-quality results up to eight times faster than conventional cooking methods, with no preheating.
• True European convection mode bakes, roasts and browns foods.
• Microwave mode provides a fully-functioning microwave mode that allows fast, precise reheating and defrosting.
• Warming mode keeps prepared dishes at ready-to-serve temperatures.
Enhanced Design Options with Larger Interiors
The performance capabilities are matched by the bold exteriors, which complement other Monogram cooking products:
• Integrated-style models make an architectural impression with sleek, horizontal lines set off by tubular handles and a machined stainless steel control knob.
• Professional-style modelsare designed with chamfered edges and a robust, die-cast control knob.
• Glass touch controls, stainless steel vent/grille and an expansive viewing window on each model.
• Larger interior cavity easily accommodates roasts or casserole dishes on a 16-inch diameter tray that holds a 9-by-13-inch pan, while the addition of a removable rack allows for multi-level convection baking.
Monogram Advantium ovens with integrated styling are offered in stainless steel (ZSC2201NSS), black (ZSC2200NBB) and white (ZSC2200WBB). Professional models are available in premium-grade stainless steel (ZSC2202NSS).